Here is a 10 minute screencast that shows the different interfaces in action,
and the scope of the application.
- The welcome page
- Tracking the preloaded cargos
- Viewing the preloaded cargos in the admin application
- Booking of a new cargo
- Routing of the new cargo
- Registering of a few expected events for the new cargo,
then tracking to confirm it's on track
- Registering of an unexpected event for the new cargo,
then tracking to see that it becomes misdirected
- Registering event using the scheduled file import interface
It's a little difficult to read the text, but you can use it as a guide for
playing around on your own with the actual application.
The recording was made using IShowU HD.